German Communications Intern
What are we looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and communicative German native speaker to join our team at the vBoxx headquarters, in The Hague. You will be directly involved in Leitz’s expansion in the German market. You will be the primary point of contact for Leitz customers, and working on various communication assignments while getting first-hand knowledge of LeitzCloud.
What will you do:
- Assist with incoming and outgoing communication with our German partners.
- Translate emails, texts and sections of the website when needed.
- Participate in meetings based in Germany to assist with translation.
- Follow our German partner’s presence on social media.
- Assist the marketing team in translating German promotional materials.
- Event support in Germany when necessary.
- Interact with partner and possible customers.
What is your profile:
- You are fluent in German.
- You have a working level of English.
- You enjoy creating content.
- You are proactive and adapt easily to different environments.
- You are social and interact easily with others.
- Technology doesn’t make you nervous.
- You enjoy interacting with customers.
What can we offer:
- Opportunity to directly participate in our partner’s expansion.
- Experience in the cloud market.
- A young and lively work environment.
- An internship of 4-6 months (negotiable).
- 3 to 5 days a week (negotiable).
- Internship Allowance.
- Job Opportunity at the end of the internship.
If you would like to join our team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org